Sterlyn it Solutions knows manufacturing industry thoroughly. As a well known software services provider for manufacturers, which is recognized for our lean methodologies, and a leading systems integrator with many years of experience, we have deployed hundreds of SAP and Oracle applications and business services for manufacturing companies just like yours. To minimize the risk of introducing innovative technology, we combine pre-integrated and tested hardware and software with best-practice IT services tailored to your specific sub-industry. This turn-key approach enables faster, lower-cost deployment of templated industry solutions that can be used 'as is' or further customized for your manufacturing operations.
We collaborate with our clients to develop customized software and systems that are easy to operate, stable and reliable. We have experience in ERP systems, product portfolio management, inventory and warehouse management and shipping, quality management and customer relationship management.
Manufacturing industry refers to those industries which involve in the manufacturing and processing of items and indulge in either creation of new commodities or in value addition.
Manufacturing industry faces many challenges nowadays including need to:
- Enhance Operational efficiency
- Have better control and monitoring of production processes.
- Reduce dependency on human power
- Have higher flexibility
- Sharp focus on customer support
- Have data / information for strategic decisions
These challenges severely affect manufacturing industries ability to compete, sustain and win market share.
To address these challenges Sterlyn it Solutions leverages its vast experience in software product life cycle management and offers following services to manufacturing companies:
- Consulting services for automation of Product manufacturing life cycle.
- Migration of legacy application into latest technologies such as .NET and Java for better efficiency
- Maintenance and Support Services for all IT infrastructure
- Customized product development for all production processes
- Consultancy for integration with Hardware and other platforms
- Development of software tools such as Document management application, customized accounting packages to increase efficiency
- Engineering services outsourcing